2016/10/31

161028 - Instagram - Zelo

Post by Alie

이런 부모님이 내 곁에 있기에
훌륭한 아들이 돼야 할 수밖에 
Because I have this kind of parents by my side
I definitely have to become a great son

(Picture trans)

Zelo’s mum:
- They say someone who is going to become big is meant to always have difficulties follow them(.) It seems like difficulties are following our son to make you become greater(.) No matter what kind of hardships(,) didn’t you overcome them and came all the way to this point(?) Mum will pray for you to use this difficult time as a stepping stone to become strong(.) Bear with it for just a while because good days will come

- It is a better life experience to undergo trials when you are young compared to when you are older(.) No matter what hardships there are(,) always live being grateful that you overcame them and have a positive mindset

- Mum is always on son’s side and I love you son a lot(.) I will become a mum who is a source of strength to her son(.) I hope you have a nice day today too

trans: transforbap