2016/06/29

[STARCAST] B.A.P landed to Nagoya and Osaka, Japan for World Tour!!

Post by Ninea

Hello everyone! United States, Canada, Mexico, Italy, Finland, United Kingdom, Poland, Germany, Russia (take a breath), Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand! B.A.P heading towards to the end of World Tour is back!
Where is it this time? It is Japan! To meet Japanese B.A.B.Y, B.A.P came to Nagoya and Osaka, Japan! In particular, there are lots of high quality photo for this concert held in Japan! Are you all ready to save? Then I’m inviting you to the HOT concerts in Japan!

[ STEP 1 ] ‘B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH 2016 JAPAN AWAKE!’ in Nagoya @ Nagoya Congress Center Century Hall



The concert place was crowded with Japanese B.A.B.Y waiting for B.A.P even before the concert starts! The expectation for the Nagoya concert increased as I see B.A.B.Y lined up and going!
Finally the concert begun!! The Mato sticks are lighting as B.A.P appears!!

Guys..  Look at that pretty Mato sticks.. Impressed.. Thanks again to Japanese B.A.B.Y filled up the spacious concert place!

Daehyun looks like he’s leading the Mato sticks power of dignity

Another one to lead Mato sticks here. power singing
Let’s listen to Jongup’s tone as sweet as honey..
His tones are good but his mood did everything. This is the high quality photo I mentioned before!! Save it as your wallpaper right now!

Here is Himchan’s wallpaper.jpg
Youngjae is keeping bees from his eyes again.. "Take the honey"

B.A.P releases cuteness with a heart to Nagoya B.A.B.Y! I was going to finish with a cute heart! But, as we all feel sad to finish like this..
One more wallpaper for you!! This is a secret that I saved one for me as soon as saw it.

[ STEP 2 ] ‘B.A.P LIVE ON EARTH 2016 JAPAN AWAKE! in Osaka @ Osaka Festival Hall
This endless majestic building is! B.A.P’s AWAKE followed by Nagoya! This is B.A.P’s AWAKE followed by Nagoya! The Osaka Festival Hall!
I captured Daehyun looking around the concert place before rehearsal! As camera reaches him, he posed ‘V’!
Cute Youngjae who was looking at Daehyun also posed ‘V’!
At that moment, we caught Jongup running here and there busy just 30 minutes before the concert! He was too fast..
However, I got charged with Youngjae’s flower-like smile.

This is the best spot! Zelo and Himchan also passd me. Are you feeling jealous B.A.B.Y? Me too...
5 minutes to go!! Check microphone meticulously!
B.A.P came up on the stage! Awesome! Handsome!
Youngjae saying hello to Osaka fans waited for long!
The maknae Zelo (187cm tall) saying hello with brothers.
As the concert  starts! Mato sticks are lighting again!! Scream!!!!

Jongup and Himchan’s powerful voices are taking B.A.B.Y’s scream over!!
At this moment, handsome leader Bang’s showing off his appearance. This kind of beauty in this angle..
Handsomeness + Amaing rap = B.A.P’s leader Bang Yongguk
The second ep. of handsome leader! Bang Yongguk with fringe followed by without frindge.. Whichever suits Bang Yongguk..
The second oldest member holds a camera as he surprised from leader’s appearance. (0_0)
Phew... I’m sick of saying handsome.. But again! Here’s another handsome one.

Daehyun is releasing charismatic force from one corner.. He seems like he will kill the B.A.B.Y with heart attack..
The maknae is approaching him. Hey, cutie-
Excited Jongup showed tumbling with fun!!!!
The last is Himchan saying bye with hand kiss.. I guess Osaka B.A.B.Y couldn’t sleep on this day..
No wonder ‘concert idol’ B.A.P shines the most on the stage!! I can say it was the concert to relieve Japanese B.A.B.Y who have been wait for long for sure!!!
Fans from all over the world including Nagoya and Osaka fans, because of B.A.B.Y’s love B.A.P can complete more high quality concerts.
Thanks again to worldwide fans loving B.A.P and please look forward to encore concert to be held in Seoul in August! Until then, don't get ill because of heat!! Let’s go wild for August concert!
I’ll be back with World Tour concerts held in Bangkok and Singapore next time! See you next time! Coming Soon!