2016/03/17

160315 - Twitter - Daehyun

Post by Ninea
오늘도 고마워
❤
Today too, thanks
Trans cr. Shwen@BABYzPR; take out with full credits


Whether its compliment or criticism, its all still words for me~~. I like it all ㅎ ㅎ. So our pretty babys, quickly go have a blissful dream! Got it~? Sleep well. See you tomorrow, oppa will be the special mc tomorrow ㅎ ㅎ. Let's meet for a long long time, sleep well!

Trans cr. Shwen@BABYzPR;take out with full credits


Bottom: Dream of me
*Top: Let's meet tomorrow
Trans cr Shwen@BABYzPR & *Tima@baptrans; take out with full credit


Bottom: Was the song average?? I think it's alright hmm. I shall work hard to sing better. Everyone goodnight. I will practice harder and sing a better song for you guys ㅎㅎ and my neck is really okay, so don't worry too much. Sleep well! ㅎㅎ
Middle: Okay, I got it ㅎㅎ I will work even harder, thanks~! ㅎㅎ

Top. See you tomorrow ㅎㅎ
trans cr. Shwen@BABYzPR; take out with full credits