Post by Alie
미안해 하지말아요. 늘 꽃길만 걷게 해주고 싶다고 말하죠? 당신들이 있는 그 길이 꽃길입니다. 우리 같이 걸어가는것 그 것 하나만으로 난 행복하고 감사합니다
Don’t be sorry. People always say ‘I want to make it so that you only walk on a flower path’ right? For us, the path you guys are on is our flower path. The fact that we are walking together I’m happy and thankful for that alone
That’s right it doesn’t matter as long as we have you guys that alone is enough and overflowing🙈
(quote Dae's tweet)
은광이생일이라고해서 축하해주기위해 번호를물어봤는데 그가 멤버를 저장하는 방법 @btob2mh
I heard it was Eunkwang’s birthday so I asked for his number in order to congratulate him and this is how he saves his member’s (name)
[PICTURE]
HC: me its me
MH: *sends phone number* *says: Seo Eunkwang*
MH: here
MH: celebration!!
HC: you just saved it (too much) as Seo Eunkwang
HC: kekekekekekekekeke
@.BAP_Himchan so what you just saved it as Lee Minhyuk too
@.btob2mh since my birthday is in April, I’m the hyung so I can do whatever I want to do it’s okay
trans cr; woojung&tima @ baptrans ; take out with full credit





