2015/08/29

150829 - Twitter - Daehyun

Post by Alie

BABY. IS. JUST. MINE.

You you you you you you
@BAP_Daehyun Greedy guy... you should just make one yoursㅡㅡ for example me me or me..

❤ 
@BAP_Daehyun Thankyoy 😭😭😭 I miss you~~~

baby and you
@BAP_Daehyun Its good to have a friend you can trust 👍

Eyy~~~ Really?
@BAP_Daehyun I will live to be oppa's forever❤ I won't meet any other person from the opposite sex if they're not you

Even if I die, you won't let go of me too
@BAP_Daehyun Can I love you for forever oppa? I really think that if I let go of oppas I can't live 엉엉 

@BAP_Daehyun Oppa I miss you ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ do you have any thoughts of uploading a selca?

@hcsm0102  자  좀 예전이지만 ㅎㅎ 
There, even though its a little old picture ㅎㅎ

don't worry guys, what kind of alcohol are you talking about! I'm doing this because i miss you. Guys. Have a nice day~!

trans cr; Shwen @ bapbabyzpr ; take out with full credit